- Club-style treadmill uniquely designed for the home environment; ultra-quiet MagnaDrive Motor System
- 12 pre-programmed workouts, 4 My Workouts personalized programs, 1 custom workout, 2 user profiles
- FlexDeck Select shock absorption system; built-in reading rack, and an oversized, dual accessory trays
- Polar wireless heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
- 3.0 horsepower MagnaDrive motor system with 10-year warranty; 400-pound maximum user weight
With striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options, the Life Fitness T5-0 Treadmill will motivate you to accomplish your fitness goals in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This machine builds on the exceptional performance and durability of Life Fitness' best-selling health club equipment, but it's uniquely designed for the home environment and incorporates a number of design and mechanical features that make it easier to establish and maintain a personal fitness program.
Work out from the comfort and convenience of home on a treadmill that rivals anything found in the finest health clubs.
- 12 workout programs
- 2 user profiles
- 4 My Workouts personalized programs
- 1 custom workout per profile
- Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons
- FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts
- Polar® wireless HRM chest strap
- GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets
- 3.0 HP MagnaDrive motor system with 10-year warranty
- Built-in reading rack and dual accessory trays
It includes 12 pre-programmed workouts, and two different users can create one custom workout each, as well as track progress in existing exercise routines using the My Workouts programs (which saves start-up information and favorite workouts). You'll appreciate the touch-sensitive, ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the GoSystem Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button. Other features include a deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons, a message center providing workout feedback, a workout profile display that shows workout progress, and a built-in reading rack plus dual cup holders and a front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote.
The patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces shock and impact to the knees, back, and joints by nearly 30 percent compared to other treadmills. And because the Lifespring shock absorbers found in the FlexDeck are nearly indestructible, the flex experienced during the first use will be the same flex experienced in all subsequent workouts, even years later.
All Life Fitness treadmills offer HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts, which automatically adjust the resistance based on your heart rate feedback via the included Polar wireless chest strap. Simply choose any HeartSync program and the treadmill incline automatically adjusts in 0.1 percent increments to keep you in your target heart rate zone.
Under the hood is the state-of-the-art MagnaDrive Motor System, an ultra-quiet, ultra-smooth system that combines a powerful continuous-duty motor with a custom-designed motor controller and advanced cooling system. The system automatically communicates with the console and adjusts to the precise power you need depending on your weight. It's backed by a 10-year warranty.
The T5-0 Treadmill console.
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout used 1.5 percent incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5 percent grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases incline so you are less aware of the building demands.
- 5k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometer, or 3.1-mile, race.
- 10k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometer, or 6.2-mile, race.
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor system: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive Motor System
- Motor controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Deck: 3/4-inch Medium Density Fiberboard
- Deck shock absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar and commercial side handrails
- Belt: 60 x 22-inch multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 2.0-inch precision crowned
- Electronic readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
- Display type: Amber LEDs
- Workout profile display: 7 x 15 segments
- Workout feedback display: 16-character message center
- Dimensions: 80.25 x 32 x 59 inches (LxWxH)
- Unit weight: 320 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 400 pounds
Frame and Lifespring shock absorbers - lifetime, motor - ten years, electrical and mechanical parts - 7 years, labor - one year. The warranty is valid only within the United States.
About the Warranty
This Life Fitness product is intended for home use only. Your warranty will be void if this product is used in a commercial setting.
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle® exercise bike. The story of Life Fitness began when two young entrepreneurs, Ray Wilson and Augie Nieto, saw the promise of Dr. Dimick’s invention. Even though it was slightly ahead of its time, they believed the Lifecycle exercise bike could help generations of athletes, trainers, exercisers, and people everywhere live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Wilson and Nieto bought the rights to the Lifecycle bike from Dr. Dimick, perfected it, and sold it out of a motor home to health clubs across America. Despite the overwhelming odds and initial unpopularity of the Lifecycle exercise bike, the two passion-filled pioneers turned a two-man operation and a seemingly impossible vision into a prosperous reality. Along the way, they shaped the future of Life Fitness as well as the fitness industry, bringing cardiovascular training into the mainstream and helping ignite the health club boom.
Today, Life Fitness is the global leader in designing and manufacturing a full line of reliable, high quality fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use. It is the number one brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.
|1||Xterra Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black||69 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|2||NordicTrack NTL17915 T 6.5 S Treadmill||467 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|3||Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill||3,418 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|4||Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill||92 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|5||ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill||276 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
Last update on 2018-06-19 at 13:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API