- Club-style treadmill uniquely designed for the home environment; ultra-quiet MagnaDrive Motor System
- 18 pre-programmed workouts, 7 My Workouts personalized programs, 7 custom workouts, 4 user profiles
- FlexDeck Select shock absorption system allows you to set the firmness to match different outdoor conditions
- Polar wireless and Lifepulse digital contact heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
- 3.0 horsepower MagnaDrive motor system with 10-year warranty; 400-pound maximum user weight
With striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options, the Life Fitness T7-0 Treadmill will motivate you to accomplish your fitness goals in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This machine builds on the exceptional performance and durability of Life Fitness' best-selling health club equipment, but it's uniquely designed for the home environment and incorporates a number of design and mechanical features that make it easier to establish and maintain a personal fitness program.
Work out from the comfort and convenience of home on a treadmill that rivals anything found in the finest health clubs.
- 18 workout programs
- 4 user profiles
- 7 My Workouts personalized programs
- 7 custom workouts per profile
- Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons
- FlexDeck® shock absorption system with adjustable firmness
- HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts
- Contact HRM and Polar® wireless HRM chest strap
- GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets
- 3.0 HP MagnaDrive motor system with 10-year warranty
- Built-in reading rack and dual accessory trays
In addition to its home-friendly elements, the T7-0 features the adjustable FlexDeck Select shock absorption system, which allows you to set the firmness to match different outdoor conditions or preferences in your household. It includes 18 pre-programmed workouts, and four different users can create seven custom workouts each, as well as track progress in existing exercise routines using the My Workouts programs (which saves start-up information and favorite workouts).
You'll appreciate the touch-sensitive, ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the GoSystem Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button. Other features include a deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons, a message center providing workout feedback, a workout profile display that shows workout progress, and a built-in reading rack plus dual cup holders and a front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote.
The patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces shock and impact to the knees, back, and joints by nearly 30 percent compared to other treadmills. And because the Lifespring shock absorbers found in the FlexDeck are nearly indestructible, the flex experienced during the first use will be the same flex experienced in all subsequent workouts, even years later.
All Life Fitness treadmills offer interactive heart rate monitoring and HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts, which automatically adjust the resistance based on your heart rate feedback via the Lifepulse digital contact heart rate sensors on the arms or via the included Polar wireless chest strap. Simply choose any HeartSync program and the treadmill incline automatically adjusts in 0.1 percent increments to keep you in your target heart rate zone. The patented Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring system uses three separate technologies to digitally filter noise that may disrupt the reading of your true heart rate, so you're sure to get a safe, effective workout every time.
Under the hood is the state-of-the-art MagnaDrive Motor System, an ultra-quiet, ultra-smooth system that combines a powerful continuous-duty motor with a custom-designed motor controller and advanced cooling system. The system automatically communicates with the console and adjusts to the precise power you need depending on your weight. It's backed by a 10-year warranty.
The T7-0 Treadmill console.
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout used 1.5 percent incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5 percent grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Distance Goal: This workout is designed to build endurance. The objective is to cover a certain distance in miles. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase and ends afterwards.
- 5k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometer, or 3.1-mile, race.
- 10k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometer, or 6.2-mile, race.
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases incline so you are less aware of the building demands.
- 30-minute Walk: Adjusts speed and incline from your chosen level to simulate an outdoor walk--ideal for beginners or regular walkers.
- 45-minute Cross-Train: Challenges you with a time-based workout, shifting between selected walk and jog speeds based on difficulty level.
- 3-mile Jog: Varies speed and incline for distance-based workout on selected difficulty level.
- 10,000 Steps: This workout is based on reaching a goal of 10,000 steps, and the program will ask you to enter the amount of steps already taken for the day and then begin counting up from that. Experts in fitness and weight management recommend setting a 10,000 steps per day goal as a way to improve overall health and help increase fitness levels by focusing on counting steps instead of calories or miles.
- Weight Loss: Developed to take you through an interval training program specially developed to burn fat. The program has three hills of the same intensity.
- Time in Zone Goal: Console displays the accumulated time in your target heart rate zone.
It also includes the following HeartSync workouts:
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70 percent of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75 percent HRMax on the second and 80 percent HRMax on the third). The valley is always defined as 65 percent HRMax. It's similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval: Climb a series of alternating hills (80 percent HRMax) and valleys (65 percent HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. It's similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate: Quickly raises and lowers resistance to get your heart rate up to 85 percent HRMax and down to 65 percent HRMax as quickly as possible. It's similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor system: 3.0 Horsepower AC Commercial-Grade Motor System
- Motor controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Deck: 3/4-inch Commercial Grade Isocyanide
- Deck shock absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system with 3 firmness settings
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar and commercial side handrails
- Belt: 60 x 22-inch multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 2.5-inch precision crowned
- Electronic readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
- Display type: Amber LEDs
- Workout profile display: 10 x 24 segments
- Workout feedback display: 16-character message center
- Dimensions: 80.25 x 32 x 59 inches (LxWxH)
- Unit weight: 340 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 400 pounds
Frame and Lifespring shock absorbers - lifetime, motor - ten years, electrical and mechanical parts - seven years, labor - one year. The warranty is valid only within the United States.
About the Warranty
This Life Fitness product is intended for home use only. Your warranty will be void if this product is used in a commercial setting.
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle® exercise bike. The story of Life Fitness began when two young entrepreneurs, Ray Wilson and Augie Nieto, saw the promise of Dr. Dimick’s invention. Even though it was slightly ahead of its time, they believed the Lifecycle exercise bike could help generations of athletes, trainers, exercisers, and people everywhere live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Wilson and Nieto bought the rights to the Lifecycle bike from Dr. Dimick, perfected it, and sold it out of a motor home to health clubs across America. Despite the overwhelming odds and initial unpopularity of the Lifecycle exercise bike, the two passion-filled pioneers turned a two-man operation and a seemingly impossible vision into a prosperous reality. Along the way, they shaped the future of Life Fitness as well as the fitness industry, bringing cardiovascular training into the mainstream and helping ignite the health club boom.
Today, Life Fitness is the global leader in designing and manufacturing a full line of reliable, high quality fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use. It is the number one brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.
Last update on 2018-07-19 at 17:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
|4||NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill||30 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|5||ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill||275 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|6||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7603 Electric Treadmill w/9 Programs, 3 Manual Incline, Easy Handrail...||162 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
|7||Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill||93 Reviews||Click For Current Price & Reviews|
Last update on 2018-07-19 at 17:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API