Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Gym Equipment Dimensions: 79.5in L x 34.5in W x 57.5in H (Base Unit); 18in x 18in x 5in (Control Panel) / Assembled Weight: 248.5 Lbs
- Other Specifications: Min Speed Of 0.5 mph, Max Speed Of 12 mph, Incline Increment Of 0.5 percent, Maximum User Weight Of 350 Lbs, Running Surface (60in x 20in), And Motor System Is 3.0 HP (6.0 HP Peak) DC Motor With MagnaDrive Controller; Equipped With An Integrated Accessory Tray And Ergobar Along With 2 Cup Holders; Can Accommodate All Major Voltage Configurations
- Go Console Boasts Ease Of Use And Energy Saving Capability; Displays Resistance Levels, Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, And Also Calories Burned; Equipped With Blue LCD Screen And Designed With 12 Pre-Programmed Workouts, 2 Custom Workouts, And 2 User Profiles
- Enjoy Manufacturers Warranty Of Lifetime On Frame; 10 Years On Drive Motor; 5 Years On Parts; 3 Years On Console And 1 Year On Labor
- Exercise Equipment Boasts Space Saving Capability; Designed To Look Sleek And Pleasing To The Eye But Also Durable Enough To Outlast A Good Deal Of Distance; Features The Flexdeck Shock Absorption System For Comfort and Reduction Of Knee/Joint Stress By Up To 30 percent; Equipped With Heart Rate Monitoring With Its Hand Sensors and Wireless Telemetry System; Fashioned With Smarphone/Tablet Holder Which Could Serve As A Reading Rack As Well; Its Quick Start Button Remembers Your Favored Walk/Jog/
The Life Fitness Treadmill - T3 with Go Console boasts space saving capability and is designed to look sleek and pleasing to the eye but durable enough to outlast a great deal of distance. It also features the Flexdeck Shock Absorption system for comfort and reduction of knee/joint stress by up to 30 percent. Fashioned with a Smartphone/Tablet holder it could serve as a reading rack as well. Its Quick Start button remembers your favored walk/jog/run speed with 3 different incline positions. Moreover, its Go console boasts intuitive functionality with energy saving feature, sleek design, and blue, custom-etched LCD screen. The LCD screen is also equipped with heart rate displays and also features 12 pre-programmed workout routines perfect for all levels of runners. Avail the Life Fitness Treadmill - T3 with Go Console today!
More Treadmills To Choose From
- Digitally adjust your incline up to 10 percent to add intensity to your workout and target specific muscle groups
- Get the training you want with 20 built-in workouts designed by a Certified personal trainer to help you achieve your fitness goals
- 2.6 CHP drive System
- Plug your ipod or other MP3 device into the console sound System to stay motivated with your workout playlist
- 20"X55" tread belt
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Same controls found on our best-selling health club model, go System quick start remembers your preferred Walk, jog and run speeds, or you can get started with the push of a button
- The patented flex deck shock absorption System reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills
- Features the same display found on our best-selling health club model, including a message center that provides workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress
- Polar wireless heart rate monitoring System (wireless chest strap included)
- The patented FlexDeck shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. .
- Energy Saver mode minimizes power drawn when the machine is turned on but not in use. The machine will turn off after 5 minutes of inactivity, and wakes up easily with a touch of the Energy Saver button on the console.
- Oversized, dual cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included)
- The premium Elevation Series Treadmill combines the comfort of FlexDeck technology with enhanced user engagement.
- The integrated 15″ Life Fitness Engage Console with touch screen technology, TV, iPod and iPhone music/video, and FM radio puts entertainment at users' fingertips. Use the USB connectivity and LFconnect Website to create workouts, save personal settings and track results. Workout Landscape TM Perspectives motivates and Zoom feature enables larger workout data viewing.
- • DX3 lubricant-infused belt system with Advanced Belt Tracking System • Lifespring TM shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck • Stride Sensor Stops the belt when user leaves the treadmill • Activity ZoneTM places the most used controls within easy reach • Powerful 4-HP motor (8-HP Peak)features low decibel level for quiet operation
- • Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg) • Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.) • Running Surface: 22″ x 60″ (55 cm x 152 cm) • Length: 80″ (203 cm) • Width: 37″ (94 cm) • Height: 62.25″ (158 cm) • Unit Weight: 444 lbs (201 kg) Step-up Height: 10″ (25 cm)
- Discover SE Treadmill The New Elevation Series Treadmill with Discover SE Tablet Console is where your digital life meets your workout experience. The third generation of touch screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the most advanced technology. The 19 integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance of entertainment options; enhanced interaction; internet connectivity and much more
- Adjustable FlexDeck Select allows user to pick the level of firmness on the deck that suits them best
- Spacious 22 x 60" running surface
- Energy Saver feature reduces power draw when not in use
- 0-15% incline
- 0 to 12 MPH
Last update on 2018-09-09 at 20:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-09-10 at 10:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API