Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Bluetooth Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).. Folding Deck Design – Easy Assist - SOLE Fitness if proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.. Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights..
- Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout.. High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class.
- Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers.. Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability.. Model Number: F65.
- Made in Taiwan.
Sole found a way to combine the best features of the F63 and F80 and created the F65 treadmill. This machine is especially great for users on a budget, looking to find something that meets their needs without going over cost. The F65 also now includes Bluetooth capability. Allowing users the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their smart device.
More Treadmills To Choose From
- Digitally adjust your incline up to 10 percent to add intensity to your workout and target specific muscle groups
- Get the training you want with 20 built-in workouts designed by a Certified personal trainer to help you achieve your fitness goals
- 2.6 CHP drive System
- Plug your ipod or other MP3 device into the console sound System to stay motivated with your workout playlist
- 20"X55" tread belt
- Treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; nine-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
- Non-folding treadmill with 3.5-horsepower continuous-duty motor
- Vibrant LCD display with integrated speakers and audio cable
- 6 standard workouts, 2 custom workouts, and 2 HR-controlled workouts
- Cushion Flex shock-absorption system; large 22-by-60-inch running surface
- 425-pound capacity; measures 32 x 80 inches (W x D); weighs 300 pounds
- 7" backlit oversized LCD with racetrack display, iFit compatible; integrated device shelf; ipod compatible, (2) 3" digitally amplified long-throw speakers with Digital volume control
- 3.5 chp Mach Z commercial, 0 - 12 MPH QuickSpeed, 0 - 15% quick incline, 0 - 3% quick decline, EKG grip pulse, dual band (Bluetooth Smart + ANT plus) wireless chest strap
- 350 lb. Weight capacity, solid steel construction, 2.5" rear, 1.9" front, precision balanced non-flex
- 22" x 60" deck, commercial 1-ply non-stretch tread belt, proshox cushioning
- Lifetime frame & Motor Warranty, 5-year parts, 2-year labor Warranty
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Nautilus Trainer 2 App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with free downloadable RunSocial App and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- 15% motorized incline
- 20" x 60" gym-quality running path
- 26 customized training programs
Last update on 2018-11-01 at 19:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-09-10 at 10:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API**Changed to bestsellers