Welcome to Treadmill Reviews And Ratings
Find user reviews and ratings on the latest treadmills you can buy.
Treadmills are a great way to exercise in the comfort of your own home. When weather conditions or cold temperatures make walking, jogging or running outside unpleasant, having one of these machines can help you keep up with your daily exercise routine.
The latest models feature multiple workouts and are able to adjust to several different inclines depending on the setting.
Many models offer additional features such as power sockets to plug in your phone, tablet or music player and have built in heart rate, calories burned, speed and distance monitors to measure your workout.
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
All About Electric Treadmills and Their Benefits in Your Weight Loss Program
You are beginning a weight loss program and have decided to purchase an electric treadmill for your home. While the electric treadmill has been one of your favorite machines to exercise on, you still have questions about how they really work. There are definitely treadmill benefits that you can learn about by reading this article. You can also learn about key things to look for before purchasing your electric treadmill.
What is an Electric Treadmill?
An electric treadmill is a motorized piece of exercise equipment that allows you to walk or run to certain pace settings while allowing you to lose weight. They are often found in gyms and come computerized with basic to advanced settings that allow you to virtually climb hills, simulate steps,view your calories burned, view your heart rate, etc. They can usually be pre-programmed for a beginner to a more advanced level workout.
One of the biggest things to consider before purchasing an electric treadmill for your home, will be the cost of the equipment. If you are a beginner who is only doing a basic weight loss program, then your electric treadmill should not be as expensive as someone who is an exercise expert. Once you determine your budget, check out at least 5 different machines within your budget, that will help you to achieve your weight loss goals.
Another thing that you will want to look at are electric treadmill reviews. While there are certainly some brands that are well known in the fitness industry, you will want to look at how consumers rate and review the electric treadmill that you are contemplating on purchasing. Look to see if there is a pattern of concerns or issues among the reviews, like is it durable or how much weight can the electric treadmill successfully hold? Reviews are always a great starting source and will help you successfully go through the myriad of electric treadmills on the market today.
- Large 16" X 50" Walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Speed range 0. 5 -10 MPH allows for users of all fitness levels.Pull the knob to release the deck to fold or unfold
- 【Ober Multifunction Treadmills】This foldable treadmills for running equipped with a 0.75-1.75HP silent motor, you can choose the desired exercise speed from 0.5-7.5MPH(0.8-12KM/H). You can also make your running plan based on three different modes (run according to Length of time, Length of distance, and Calorie consumption).
- 【LCD Display & Data Records】The clear screen displays the running distance, running speed, running time, Calorie consumption, and heart rate in real time. A quick glance shows your current state of health.This treadmill also includes 12 pre-set training programs, just a click, you can select the speed change moldes which most suitable for you.
- 【High Quality Running Area】The running belt uses grass-like texture design, which brings anti-skid function and more comfortable running experience. The running area is 43.3"*15.7",which can hold 240lb and is suitable for people of all ages.
- 2. 20 peak HP drive system provides speeds of 0. 5 - 9 MPH along with 3 manual options for adjusting incline levels (0%, 2%, 4. 37%)
- Designed for a max user weight of 220 pounds with 49L x 15. 5W inches of running surface
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system helps you unfold your treadmill safely and hands free
- Easy Assemble & Space Saver-This treadmill is easy assembled. The folding design and transport wheels make it easy to move and store, the folded dimensions is 24.6 x 24.8 x 48.5 in which is space saving and very suitable for home or office use.
- Convenient Button & Heart Rate Sensor-There are four buttons in the handrail, you can easily start/stop/speed up and down without hands leaving the handrail, more safe and convenient. There also are two heart rate sensor in the handrail which can monitor your heart rate and make exercise safer
- 3 Manuals Incline Adjuster-The treadmill is designed with 3 manual incline adjuster to meet different needs of running, helps you burn more calories, tone more muscle, and build greater endurance.
- Interactive personal training at home powered by iFit; 1 year iFit membership included with your treadmill; Gain access to on demand, interactive trainer led global and studio workout programs ($396 value)
- 10 inches HD smart touchscreen display provides immersive trainer led workouts; FlexSelect cushioning and an auto breeze workout fan deliver a comfortable run
- 3.75 CHP DurX commercial plus motor features reduced motor noise and self-cooling technology; Perfect for running, jogging, and walking in the comfort of your home
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 02:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you are a heavier or obese person beginning a weight loss program, then you will need to make sure that the electric treadmill you choose is able to hold your weight in pounds. The machine must be able to withstand daily walking and/or running, along with the pressure that a heavier weight impact will put on the equipment.
There are some electric treadmills that are built for portability. They have wheels which allow you to pack it up if you are living in a small space and need that space for guests who may come by later. This also allows you to pack your electric treadmill into a closet or up against a wall and offers the convenience of not having the piece of equipment cluttering up your floor space in your home.
How to Properly Use the Electric Treadmill
Always follow the instructions that come inside the box of your electric treadmill. They are there for a reason. After getting your piece of exercise equipment home, you should make sure and read the instructions. They may introduce you to features that your new electric treadmill has, that you did not know about. The instructions will also teach you about setting up your electric treadmill and how to use it properly. Any piece of exercise equipment should be used properly due to safety and injury concerns that you do not want or need to occur.
Get an Expert’s Advice
Make sure and get an expert’s advice first before purchasing an electric treadmill and before beginning your weight loss program. They are experts for a reason and may be able to answer many of your questions about the best electric treadmills on the market today. If you have a family member,friend or neighbor that loves the exercising process, then start with them. You may also want to call or go to a specialized sporting goods store and speak with a sales representative. He or she is there to help you purchase an electric treadmill that will fit your needs at home.
Comes With A Safety Lock!
One of the most important things that you can do when purchasing an electric treadmill for your home, particularly with small children around, is to make sure that it comes with a safety lock. There are many electric treadmills on the market today, where you can safely lock the equipment so that it will not be used by smaller children who are curious to see what this big piece of equipment does. The safety lock will stabilize the machine and not allow any moving parts which could endanger your small children.
As with any exercise equipment purchase, make sure and do your homework. Key in on things that you want your electric treadmill to do personally for you. What are some of the most important things that you are looking for? Think about things like cost, safety locks, simulated hills or steps, viewing your heart rate or other features that you want your electric treadmill to have. When you begin to zone in on what your individual body will need for weight loss success, then buying your electric treadmill will become easier.